[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - VA Weekend - PB4-526 - Fall 2013
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VA Weekend - PB4-526 - Fall 2013

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 am

VA Weekend - PB4-526 - Fall 2013

Ok, so the 10th SFS moved to new AO in the Spring and have been busy at the new outpost since arrival. That said, we're looking to start up operations again and need teams and members to come and join us for some camaraderie, fireside chats and outdoor fun. We've not set a date yet, but mid-late Oct is most likely. If you're interested in attending sound off here and we'll use this thread for planning and announcements.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

hollyb1

New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Re: VA Weekend - PB4-526 - Fall 2013

It doesn't look like this gained much traction, I am up in the baltimore area, I do not have any SG kit yet, but I have my airsoft gear, CA M16 and a G17 sidearm.
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:27 pm

LOL, none at all... and MD/VA used to be the most active area in this group. Anyway, I moved from MD earlier this year or we would have been trying to do this in Westminster... my old stomping grounds.
Matt Snyder

<<

Chief Bugga

Captain
Captain

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:28 am

Matt - just a quick break in the chaos here in the Shenandoah. Why do I get the feeling with all the moving around the past year RL has gotten the better of many of us? Sean & I could sure use one of your weekends about now but we're yet again in the throes of moving. Turned out our landlady is a bit of a loser & not a very nice person in more ways than one. Couldn't even admit she needs the place so her son (an equal loser) can have a place to live & had to be nasty about it instead.
Elaine Ackerson
Captain
CO, USS Iliad
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom

Do not annoy the mama alligator before crossing the intergalatic swamp! She takes prisoners when annoyed!
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Sorry about your situation... we're staying where we are unless total SHTF and require a move for safety and security reasons. Mostly like will retire here... we really love it here.
Matt Snyder

Return to Archive - Past SG Weekends