[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Tok'ra Costumes & Props
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tok'ra Costumes & Props

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:59 pm

Tok'ra Costumes & Props

While we've been working well with the Tok'ra Resistance's guidance for costumes and props, we were wondering who else might be working on Tok'ra related costumes and props.

Here's a pic of Tatiana's "Anise" tan suede leather costume that she wore while meeting Vanessa Angel at DragonCon this year.

Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Rasputin

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:16 pm

Re: Tok'ra Costumes & Props

It will probably be a few months before I get the time and fundage for such a project. However, I am hopeful to have a completed Tok'ra costume by this summer at the latest.
<<

Kitha

General Forum Member
General Forum Member

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Cool! Which one are you looking at making? One of the standard uniforms?
Kitha, host to Lashek
Arik tre'ak - We do not surrender
<<

Rasputin

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 am

I am thinking the dark brown uniform is what I would like to try. I know it will be a lot of work...but I think it will be worth it.
<<

Kitha

General Forum Member
General Forum Member

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:42 am

Yes, it is a lot of work. The brown uniform is difficult, but it is also one of my favorite costumes I've ever made.

Kitha, host to Lashek
<<

Rasputin

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:48 am

Later this spring or early summer we will have to get together for a costume making session.
<<

Paradine

Captain
Captain

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 pm

I haven't seen a lot of the brown Tok'ra uniforms, except at the last two Dragon*Cons. Having seen Kitha's version, I appreciate the time & effort that goes into such an endeavor. :)

Good luck on the project, Richard.
Capt. Diana "Paradine" Hunt, USAF
Senior Medical Officer, USS Iliad
SG-Operations

"Doctor, this is why you brought me here."
Colonel John Sheppard

"That's what I'm talkin' about."
Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell
<<

Rasputin

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:14 am

Thanks...now where did I put that symbiote?
Last edited by Rasputin on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kitha

General Forum Member
General Forum Member

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 am

Where did....????

-looks confused-

I have heard of people being absent minded. But it is rather difficult to misplace ones symbiote.
Kitha, host to Lashek
<<

Rasputin

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 am

:lol: ROTFLMAO I just couldn't resist. :lol: He must be on vacation at the moment. Now to pick, *cough cough* I mean ask him his name. What's that, Tel'mar?

Any sugestions, or comments?
<<

Rai

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:42 pm

I figured I'd post in here some information I came across that could be helpful.

I found a replica Zat Nik'Tel that can be found at the following link .

They seem to have a little turn around time for their goods but they contacted me back within 24 hours of asking them what the time frames are for shipments so at the very least they are communicative.

I also found that they have a TER (Transphase Eradication Rod) replica which was used in a few episodes to spot and eliminate cloaked creatures.

These props aren't painted so there's some work there but at the very least it's something to add to your "alien" arsenal.

I will also be working on making a mold to make "First Prime" Jaffa symbols if you're into that sort of thing. We'll see how that comes out though but hopefully I'll have more to report on that front in the coming weeks.

Return to SG-1 & Movies