[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Any Equipment For Sale???
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any Equipment For Sale???

<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Any Equipment For Sale???

Hey all I was just looking around and wanted to ask first. Does any one have any tac vests for sale. Not really looking to spend $100 On a brand new vest if I can help it. Also looking for a good boot knife or kabar ish style. If anyone is looking to clean out their closets please let me know I'm looking to build up my equipment needed for costumming.
<<

The_Shadow

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Any Equipment For Sale???

Check online for UTG vests. While its seems most of the Canon vests were probably Blackhawks, you might find something similar in a UTG. While Black hawk vests are normally well above $100, I got my current UTG for about $50-60 if I remember correctly. Good places to check would be the Tactical Gear sections of such reputable Airsoft sites such as airsoftatlanta.com, airsoftextreme.com, or trinityairsoft.com. If you think you've found a good one, check back with us before purchasing. There are certain sites that
are just a ripoff and we should be able to help you avoid that. On the knife issue, there are a couple of good rubber/plastic realistic looking knives we can
steer you toward. We as a safety precaution, don't allow real steel on the field. Most Cons might also have an issue with it too.
COL. K.M. Collins
CO, SG-7 Omega
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

If you're looking for a Blackhawk Medic Vest to be SG-1 canon, you might want to also check eBay, but if you want the SG-Atlantis style tactical vest, you can use the Blachawk Omega, or similar copies made by UTG and Condor. Both the UTG and Condor vest typically cost under $50.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Yeah I was checking out Ebay and found teh omega elite for $99. But it still has 18hrs left on the auction so I was going to try and shop around abit specially since I just seen from LTC Collins all the sites he posted.
<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

So I'll be going with Blackhawk Omega Elite Tactical Vest. Its so hard to go with something else after you have already used it in the field.

Ebay FTW!!!

Return to SG-1 & Movies