[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - A new comic "Stargate: Cassandra"
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A new comic "Stargate: Cassandra"

<<

Ga_Pete

General Forum Member
General Forum Member

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:38 am

A new comic "Stargate: Cassandra"

Some of you know me or have met me. I'm Jack, the new CO of Stargate Atlanta (note not Atlantis LOL). Some of you that have seen my profile on Myspace may have seen some of my artwork. Well, I finally have a way to do full comic book layouts allowing me to do more with it than just pictures. So as a test, and to get practice with the new software, I'm doing a fan fiction comic, on line, for free. Chapter One is already up and Chapter two is on the way.

I've started a yahoo group and posted it to there in the file section. It's at

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sgcassandra/

It's called Stargate: Cassandra. I basically took the story line from a short story that I wrote a few years back, advanced the time line a couple of years, and picked it up from there. It follows what happened to Cassandra after she grew up, and Little Jack (the clone of the original O'Niell that did not mature). The story also features a lot of new and original characters including a group of Army Rangers, along with some new bad guys as well.

I hope you guys will check it out. The on line fan fic is really just a test for me. If all goes well with it then I plan on going to print with one of my original stories sometime in the next year.

Thanks!
If I am to be damned then let it be for who I am and not what I think you want me to be
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:45 pm

Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

tank20032002

Captain
Captain

Post Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:01 am

Frank Kennedy
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SG-SOCOM
<<

Ga_Pete

General Forum Member
General Forum Member

Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:13 am

chapter 3

Chapter 3 is now up for anyone who wants to see!
Enjoy!
If I am to be damned then let it be for who I am and not what I think you want me to be
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 am

Good stuff, Pete!! Thanks for sharing.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:48 pm

Re: A new comic "Stargate: Cassandra"

Hey there, any updates on this or other Staragte Atlanta activities?
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies

Return to Other SG Related Discussion