Post Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:30 am

Michael discusses upcoming 24 role

In a new interview with Gateworld.net, Michael talks about his new recurring role on the hit FOX series, 24.

(Beware spoilers!)

Discussing his character's place in the current storyline, Michael has said:

"My character is a lobbyist, Mark Bishop, who is in a sort of covert relationship with one of Vice President Daniels' staff. And that will sort of come to fruition in a lot of different ways. And the character also has an ace up his sleeve, as well. So there is a lot more intrigue that goes on than is immediately apparent."

And of the experience of filming on the series he shares:

"It was a very comfortable environment. They have a wonderful crew -- it felt very much like home over there, and I've enjoyed my time that I've spent over there. It's a lot of fun."

To read the full interview, go to the Gateworld website.

In related 24 news, last night's preview for the next episode - the first of Michael's appearances on the show - is now available to view online on Youtube as well as the 24fans.net website. The episode will air next Monday in the U.S., 30 April, at 9:00pm.

Finally, while not specifically mentioning Michael or his character, the Futon Critic has the official press release for Episode 20 up on their website, while TV Guide.com has a brief synopsis (check the listing for episode "1:00AM - 2:00AM:).

TV IconTV Alert: One of Michael's episodes for the Outer Limits - "Manifest Destiny" - is schedule to air in the U.S. tomorrow, 25 April, at 3:00pm on the SciFi Channel.
Frank Kennedy
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SG-SOCOM