[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - New details on Atlantis season finale
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New details on Atlantis season finale

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm

New details on Atlantis season finale

Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 am

Re: New details on Atlantis season finale

Sounds like a great premise and I look forward to how they play it.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Paradine

Captain
Captain

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:17 am

I agree with Logan. I can't wait to see how this episode plays out. :)

I'll admit part of the premise reminded me a little of the first episode of Andromeda, except that Dylan Hunt's ship was still functioning and he wasn't dealing with a holographic Rodney McKay. ;)

Bring on "The Last Man!"
Capt. Diana "Paradine" Hunt, USAF
Senior Medical Officer, USS Iliad
SG-Operations

"Doctor, this is why you brought me here."
Colonel John Sheppard

"That's what I'm talkin' about."
Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell
<<

seawolf

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Someone mentioned to me a theory on this...

He thinks ALL of this was a memory implanted by Michael into Shepard and in fact, none of this really happened. it was all a set up to trap Shepard and the others in that Warehouse that blew up.

I am not sure I like it because I hate "it was all just a dream" episodes, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Ron
Lt. Ron McClung
CO, Gate City Sqdn
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SG-SOCOM

---------------------------------------
MACE
http://www.justusproductions.com

ConCarolinas
http://www.concarolinas.org/

Seawolf's Den
http://www.seawolfsden.net/