[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Favorite Stargate episode
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Favorite Stargate episode

<<

Doran Kev

Captain
Captain

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 am

Favorite Stargate episode

What is your favorite Stargate episode and why? This can be SG-1, Infinity, Atlantis, Or Universe.

My favorite is the SG-1 season 4 episode "Window Of Opportunity".

Great episode that really get's you thinking what would you do if you lived even for just a little while in a world with no consequences?

The Light heartiness of the episode and the interaction between Jack and Teal'C make this a classic SG-1 episode.
Jeff Langley
Captain
SG Shadow Hunters
We are the best and don't ever forget it!
General George S. Patton Jr.

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 am

Re: Favorite Stargate episode

Hmm, for me it would be SGA Season 1 - "Before I Sleep", but then again part of that is because I love the fanfic story that helps fill in some gaps that Dr Weir was unable to relay before her older self passed away at the end of the episode. Yeah, I'm one of those who loved the chemistry between Sheppard and Weir and felt that what hurt the show the most, was not allowing that story line to build... such things actually helped Babylon 5 when Sheridan and Delenn pursued their relationship, even though they knew there would be consequences to deal with and people to answer to for their actions.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Vespid

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey Hey, personal feelings for Delenn cannot be used here. :D
Michael Kehs as
Michael 'Vespid' Williams
10th SFS, Tau'ri Furies
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm probably going to hear about this, but same could be said for Carter and O'Neill.
<<

Hawk

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 am

8) One of my favorite would have to be SG-1 where they go back in time and meet General Hammond as a Lieutenant. It was also a light hearted episode and it was cool to see them dressed as hippies...
Andy Moscato a.k.a. :Lt. Colonel Hawk Masters
CO, SG Hellfire
SG-SOCOM
"Til The Bitter End"
<<

Daedalus

Major
Major

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Andy the episode your talking about is called 1969 I agree it's one of my
favorite episodes.
Bvt Maj. Yuriy Korolev
CO, S5 - Civil-Military Operations
10th SFS, Tau'ri Furies - Sqdn Member
SG-SOCOM
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

axzanier

Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 pm

For SG-1 Window of Opportunity, hands down.

SGA: Vegas. Yeah, Alt-U, but I have a fondness for Alt-Us.
Nobody knows the trouble I've been...
~AXZ
<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm

The 200th Episode, I get a kick out of the different versions of SG:1.
<<

Vespid

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 am

Season 5 episode 13 Proving Ground. I love seeing the process of becoming an SG operative. If anyone hasn't seen it, it is a good way to understand what your persona would have had to go through to get where it is now.
Michael Kehs as
Michael 'Vespid' Williams
10th SFS, Tau'ri Furies
SG-SOCOM
<<

Quiksilvr83

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 am

<<

Hawk

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

8) I know which one you are talking about and yes they are a little irritating, but it did make for a very interesting episode. I also agree with Vespid in that our persona's would have had to go through that type of training and it was interesting to see what they considered necessary in order to get into the unit.
Andy Moscato a.k.a. :Lt. Colonel Hawk Masters
CO, SG Hellfire
SG-SOCOM
"Til The Bitter End"
<<

Preacher

Major
Major

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Bvt Maj. Joey Bruner
CO, S6 - Communications
SG Shadow Hunters - XO
SG-SOCOM

<<

Horus the Avenger

Captain
Captain

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Season 2 Episode 16: A Matter of Time

Define scary...the SG-C gates to where SG-10 is trapped on a world being pulled into a black hole- that then threatens to destroy the Earth itself.

Honorable mention- Season 6 Episode 17: Disclosure

A nice summary of important events, and a more worldly view of what it would take to repel an alien invasion if it ever actually happened...
Tom Lapcharoen (Captain, SG-Operations) as
Major Nathan "Blazer" Tom
SG Hellfire - Team Member
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
For Freedom. For Honor. For Earth.

Got P90? Image
<<

Preacher

Major
Major

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

3rd season ep 14...Foothold.....now hows that for an AWW crap.....think about it...an alien foothold...how would it be handled.
Bvt Maj. Joey Bruner
CO, S6 - Communications
SG Shadow Hunters - XO
SG-SOCOM

<<

Lt.Ackerson

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Season 3 episode 9 "Rules Of Engagement" with the introduction of Intars.
Sean "Nightstick" Ackerson
Lieutenant USN Iliad Flight ops CAG
VXS-223 "Ghost Hawks" Leader
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
Saddle up, lock and load.
LT Stoddard USN (on )
iPod Touch post color
<<

they c^ll me jg^

New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

I like the episode 'Seth' in season 3, solely for the reason we get to see Jaffa Humor

Return to Stargate Discussion Area