[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Shows that should have gone on forever
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shows that should have gone on forever

<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Shows that should have gone on forever

I was surfing on yahoo today and ran across an article that caught my attention. It listed "10 shows that should have gone on forever" The first and third shows listed I agree with totally #1 Firefly, #3Jericho, The others may have been good shows, I just never saw them. To see if your favorite show made the list click on this link:
http://movieseum.com/10-tv-shows-that-s ... n-forever/
Do you agree with this list? Was your favorite show listed? If not, what was it?
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
CO:SG- Prometheus
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
CO:Team Prometheus Airsoft
Owner: Symweap Airsoft
" Beware Merlin, for he knows all things by the Devil's craft "
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Shows that should have gone on forever

I would like it if Jericho could make a come back. While I liked both seasons, I have to say that I liked the rougher/edgier feel of season 1 a bit more.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:31 am

LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM
<<

DustyBadger

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:29 pm

I have only heard of Jericho, but perhaps it is worth a watch?
NAME: ... that new guy Dr Jackson dragged in.
CALLSIGN: DustyBadger
ASSIGNMENT: ... dont know yet, but it seems to have something to do with those early Asgardian artefacts SG1 found on Nifelheim.

I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City, part 1.
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Last edited by merlin on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM
<<

DustyBadger

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm

that Netfix thingy sounds nice, but watching things on my computer seems rather suspicious to me still. Or perhaps it has something to do with a lousy connection...

Adventures of Merlin, it it the one with Anthony Stuart Head as Uther? We watched a few og the first episodes but never managed to get in to it. If we are talking about the Sam Neil mini series though, that is an other story. There they had managed to do a rather good job with costumes and such. Having Rutger Hauer as Vortiger was a bonus. And Mab was very entertaining.
NAME: ... that new guy Dr Jackson dragged in.
CALLSIGN: DustyBadger
ASSIGNMENT: ... dont know yet, but it seems to have something to do with those early Asgardian artefacts SG1 found on Nifelheim.

I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City, part 1.

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy General Discussion