[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Farscape
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Farscape

<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:44 am

Farscape

So word is that a new Farscape TV movie is being penned as we speak. From what I read a number of the people involved w/the show are back & will be involved w/production. This is frelling drad intel.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 am

Re: Farscape

I've only watched the first season so far... before the movie comes out I"ll have to catch up!
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 am

Great show, it's so much fun.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
<<

DustyBadger

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:51 pm

That is great news indeed. I have not seen the last season yet tough. Marie have trouble with the hearing so we have yet to find a version with subtitles, 'cos the dialects of some actors combined with the fact that the show is unusually bad at having a clear dialogue make it really hard to follow.

It is a great show though.
NAME: ... that new guy Dr Jackson dragged in.
CALLSIGN: DustyBadger
ASSIGNMENT: ... dont know yet, but it seems to have something to do with those early Asgardian artefacts SG1 found on Nifelheim.

I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City, part 1.
<<

JAltermott

Major
Major

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Very excited by this news. Farscape is one of my favs.
John Altermott
Call Sign: "Flat Top" (JAltermott)
Maj., United States Air Force
CO, S2- Intelligence
SG-22 - SEALs (Team Pilot) - Fireteam Bravo
USS ILIAD (TDY) - Stargate Command
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 am

I recently finished watching Farscape on Netflix. Overall I enjoyed the show, But I did find some of the episodes left something to be desired. The chemistry between Ben Browder and Claudia Black made the show IMHO. That chemistry showed again in Stargate and added to that show as well.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
CO:SG- Prometheus
SG-SOCOM
CO:Team Prometheus Airsoft
Owner: Symweap Airsoft
" Beware Merlin, for he knows all things by the Devil's craft "
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 pm

I thought the episodes with Crichton fighting with Scorpio in his head was a novel idea, and the relationship between Crichton and Aeryn did provide a continuing story arch, but the cartoon episode really pushed the envelope. I really hated the last episode. I realize they expected another season, but I hate cliff hangers. I don't think network execs realize how unfair it is to the fans to just end a series like that, I don't think they care either. Some episodes were a struggle to get through, but overall I did enjoy the show.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Merlin-- have you watched Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars? It was a made for TV movie that picks up right at the end of the last episode & helps to resolve a number of story elements. We need to add it to our collection.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

No, I haven't, Can't find it anywhere for sale or rent. I've read about the movie and look forward to seeing it.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Wed May 07, 2014 12:08 am

Have you tried looking for it on eBay? I believe that we've seen it available there.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Fri May 16, 2014 11:13 pm

No, but that's a great idea, I'll have to have to give e-bay a try. I've got the local movie stop looking for me, but so far no joy.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy General Discussion