[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Terra Nova - Fox
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Terra Nova - Fox

<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Terra Nova - Fox

Yeah, that decline does seem to a bit odd. 1 would think that football would be up if another show was down. I'm also hoping that Terra Nova is able to hold its own and hang around for a long time.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 pm

This past week's episode was kinda weak for me. But they introduced a couple of elements as obvious set up for next week's episode and I'm looking forward to that.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Hmm, for me, Terra Nova is a decent show, sure could some elements use more detail or depth... yes. However, its one of if not the best Sci Fi shows currently on air right now and we all should consider supporting it, else it will go the way of other grand Sci Fi shows.... more BSG, SG-1, SGA, SGU, V,etc etc... just a thought to consider.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies

<<

Andromeda

Captain
Captain

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 am

Ohhhh... good ep last night. Little more detail into that story.
Capt. Elizabeth Bryans
SG-Shadow Hunters
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom

Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal. - Heero Yuy

<<

shifty

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:14 am

I thought this was one of the best eps of the series to date
NAME:Rob Antilles
CALLSIGN:Shifty
ASSIGNMENT:Atlantis
Member of SG-7 (Australia)
<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 am

I thought it was great... we got to learn so much more about what is going on.
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:10 pm

...and I guess now we know why the colony is growing faster.
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

That was suppose to read as sarcastic. Cause we now know there is all kinds of doo doo involved from the future. Lol
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 pm

I see different factions in the future with different agendas. So the "war" came back in time with the colonists. It was a great ep. Looking forward to how it all plays out.
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 pm

LOL, no worries I caught the intended sarcasism. I love the show and try not to nit pick on the details... Nice to see some sci fi on the air. Heck, if I wanted to, I could nit pick at some SG shows as well... Lisa, sit back and enjoy the ride called Terra Nova... :roll: ;-) :razz: :D :mrgreen:
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies

<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Haha! I try sooooo hard. Like I said there is lots I love about the show, but just can't help nitpicking some. I do it with just about every show I watch. And really, I know I should cut it more slack. Shoot, it took three seasons for TNG and DS9 to hit their stride. I guess it's just that so many shows get cancelled before reaching that potential these days that I get antsy when I see little flaws that could mean trouble for a show's longevity...does that make sense? ;)

Who do you guys think the mole is? My money is still on Malcolm.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Guys, I can't do it. Sorry. I'm going to keep watching because I apparently have a masochistic streak but I won't come in here and mess up the thread with my negativity. Suffice it to say that just because a show is scifi doesn't necessarily mean I can support it. I mean, if that was the case i would have watched Lexx and that show was unwatchable.

Soooo much potential with this show. I just think they need new writers.

At least I still have Supernatural and Once Upon a Time!
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

Zathras

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Not every show is for everyone.
LT Becky Brett
"Zathras"

10th SFS Tau'ri Furies
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 pm

That's so true! I get really excited about new shows and think I build up my expectations way too high. lol But at least it's better than it used to be as far as television shows. There are a lot of choices.
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

Lady Blue

Ensign - USN
Ensign - USN

Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Zathras is so right about not all shows being for everybody. Jedi and like pretty much all the same Sci-Fi shows, but I just couldn't get into the new Battlestar Galactica at all and he really likes it. At least you can say that you gave it a try.
Shylah/Amy(host)
XO, SG-22
Tok'ra agent
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
<<

shifty

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 am

NAME:Rob Antilles
CALLSIGN:Shifty
ASSIGNMENT:Atlantis
Member of SG-7 (Australia)
<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Haha! shifty, that seems to be my permanent position of late. :)
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color

<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 am

LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
CO:SG- Prometheus
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
CO:Team Prometheus Airsoft
Owner: Symweap Airsoft
" Beware Merlin, for he knows all things by the Devil's craft "
<<

bluejedi

Lieutenant - USN
Lieutenant - USN

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Watching the 2 hour episode right now. Have to say that there is some serious stuff going down. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Lt. Michael Fiederowicz
CO, SG-22 - SEALs
USS ILIAD (TDY)
SGC
PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi & Fantasy General Discussion