[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - Large Meteor Over NC, SC and GA 13FEB2012
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Large Meteor Over NC, SC and GA 13FEB2012

<<

Andromeda

Captain
Captain

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Large Meteor Over NC, SC and GA 13FEB2012

As a resident.. not native, wasn't born here.. of South Carolina, I too heard the loud boom.

When out of the sky I heard such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
I thought one of the kids had fallen out of the bed,
but the sound wasn't quite right so I just shook my head.
I looked around the living room and then to the kitchen
after checking on them I just did some bitchen,
deciding it was someone with a car on the street
or the crazy lady next door needing her meds a bit tweaked.

:shock:

.... dang that poem!! But that is how it happened, lol.

Checking out this link, http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.c ... eteor.html I swear that looks like a missile!
Capt. Elizabeth Bryans
SG-Shadow Hunters
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom

Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal. - Heero Yuy

<<

Logan

Colonel
Colonel

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Re: Large Meteor Over NC, SC and GA 13FEB2012

Well darn, I haven't seen or heard anything! But the little blips on the map are more southwest of us here. Did you see/hear it?
Lisa Jackson
XO, SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
XO, SG-7
My Moderating Color
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Andromeda

Captain
Captain

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: Large Meteor Over NC, SC and GA 13FEB2012

I heard it, but didn't see any lights because I wasn't going to be bothered with looking outside. I know I've mentioned the crazy neighbor lady before, so i just thought it was her doing some stupid crap or one of the teenagers in the neighborhood doing something to their car. We also have people a few streets or so over who fire off their guns a lot. And there is the train way down the road that we faintly hear. All I knew was that it wasn't the kids or something falling in the house and that's all that mattered at the time, lol.

I swear though, that one picture of it, looks like a missile.
Capt. Elizabeth Bryans
SG-Shadow Hunters
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom

Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal. - Heero Yuy

Return to General Discussion