[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - An Idea I"ve been kicking around
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

An Idea I"ve been kicking around

<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

An Idea I"ve been kicking around

Ever since Prometheus became a member of SG-operations, I've been kicking around some ideas to promote, advertise what ever Team Prometheus Airsoft's association with the larger organization. I've hit upon an idea I like, a banner. it would include

The Airsoft teams name ( in silver)
A proud member of ( silver)
STARGATE OPERATIONS (in stylized logo in yellow )
( in yellow )
And the patch of each operational team,base and squadron

But who are the operational teams. I looked on the teams and squadron page and noted that some of them were no longer active according to the forum discussions. So basically my questions are: who's operational, and what do the other members think of this idea?
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
CO:SG- Prometheus
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
CO:Team Prometheus Airsoft
Owner: Symweap Airsoft
" Beware Merlin, for he knows all things by the Devil's craft "
<<

Mother Hen

Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Wed May 11, 2011 6:55 am

Re: An Idea I"ve been kicking around

I can answer one of those questions...if you go to the very end of the most recent newsletter then you'll see a patch for each of the active teams within this group.
Some people are alive only because it's against the law to kill them
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 am

I can work with you to provide team logos etc, in larger formats in many cases. Right now SG-5 and SG-23 are pretty quiet, as is SG-2... SG-23 has been transferred to another Sector to allow for a full re-org and a place for that Sector to recruit members. We can also discuss this during the ComStaff conference call this Sunday.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Wed May 11, 2011 9:55 am

Thank you both, my eldest son is studying graphic arts in school, so I my have him put this together on the computer for me so I can see what the concept looks like and something to show the embroiderer.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM
<<

Andromeda

Captain
Captain

Post Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 pm

DOH! Almost forgot the meeting!
Capt. Elizabeth Bryans
SG-Shadow Hunters
SG-SOCOM

Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal. - Heero Yuy

<<

merlin

Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 am

Just an update on this idea, I haven't dropped it, it just went on the back burner for awhile. Well the time has come to move it to the front burner again. We are working on the basic format I described in the top of this thread. Now that we have decided on a team logo, we plan to incorporate this logo into the design. As soon as we get the prototype completed I'll post it.
LTC. Robb Wells (Merlin)
SG-SOCOM

Return to General Discussion