[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - "Remember Me" Video Tribute to US Armed Services
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Remember Me" Video Tribute to US Armed Services

<<

Jacentk2

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:00 pm

"Remember Me" Video Tribute to US Armed Services

I got the following video in one of those many "chain e-mail" letters. I usually delete these without even looking....but for some reason I decided to go through the latest batch in one of my e-mail inboxes....and glad I did.

I know that several of you out there have had some Military experience. And now I follow in the foot steps of many Soldiers...it's hard...being away from home...one the other side of the country...sure I have not been deployed yet...but the thoughts said in this video apply to even those of us State-side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0
<<

The_Shadow

Colonel
Colonel

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: "Remember Me" Video Tribute to US Armed Services

Carl,

Thank you. That was a wonderful video. I admit that I broke out in a few tears. I want you to know that I AM proud of you and what you are doing. Carry on the torch, my friend...

Kenneth M. Collins
SFC, U.S. Army
Retired
COL. K.M. Collins
CO, SG-7 Omega
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of Stargate Fandom
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 pm

Truer things were never said. May we all take a moment to reflect and say a prayer to watch over and protect our men and women in uniform, whereever they my be serving. Carl, I know its not been an easy road, but you have our support and eternal gratitude for being strong enough to step up and carry the torch.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Jacentk2

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:52 pm

Finally got through all of the "junk mail" in my inbox....and found this on the last one....it's related to the above yes....but there's a website and "campaign" to go with....oddly enough....it seems upon my research of this site that the creator is from the Seattle area....I say this in light of the fact that on the "Spreading the Gratitude" page, the links go to Seattle news TV stations, Seattle Seahawks, etc.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/

Return to Military Tributes