[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
STARGATE OPERATIONS: • View topic - SG Weekends
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SG Weekends

<<

Jacentk2

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:30 pm

SG Weekends

Hello, there. SG Weekends are basically simple to plan for and hold. Some of these in the past have been cookouts during a local convention weekend, Off-World events such as the West Virgina Paint ball Weekend titled PB5-420 and the Maryland Air soft Weekend titled PB1-157.

Any team may have and hold a local event. As Events Planning, I would like to invite all Teams to toss out ideas for event in their area. I (and my team in EP) will do our best to make sure that you have a safe and fun event. You event can be like the cookouts, camping, paint ball, or air soft ones in the past or if you have a fresh idea, please bring it forward.

Thank you and Safe Journeys.

Major Carl Bennett
CO, S4-Logistics
SG-SOCOM
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Re: SG Weekends

Hmm, the teams have all been quiet these past few months. I know that the enemies are still pounding at the gates, but the SG teams and squadrons need some R&R, as well as, training excercises. So what do you need to motivate you? A prize? Hmm, well that can be arranged... to the first team/sqdn to host a SG Weekend, I'll give as a prize a brand new canon SG P90 harness... Hmm, now if that doesn't help motivate people I don't know what will.

Ken/Bill an afternoon at Airsoft CQB does not count... LOL
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

<<

Knight

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:23 am

Haha awww mannn, I was sure that would of worked!!

Well I guess I'll have to figure something out. :lol:
Chris Walther
OIC- SG-Operations Armory
SG-7, Team Member
SG-SOCOM
SG-Operations: The Home Base of SGC & SG-SOCOM
"No need to run, you'll only die tired"
<<

Auggie

Senior Forum Member
Senior Forum Member

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:22 pm

I'm sure I'll make it down there in the future. Wanna get me outta New York quicker, offer-up Amanda Tapping or Claudia Black 8)

Whatever it takes to motivate folks...

Colonel Wayne Augustson
Team Leader, SG-2
SG-Command.net
Colonel Wayne Augustson
Team Leader, SG-2
(Independent SG Group)
<<

Rasputin

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:22 am

Unfortunately, I was not able to get any takers. I tried my best to contact several of the actors, but alas, no replies.
<<

DeryniLord

Major
Major

Awards:

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Though this is an extremely old topic, we've always kept the topic, as Carl's post at the beginning of this thread summarizes pretty well what our goals are with SG Weekends. In our desire to enable our members to come together more often in a low cost alternative to SciFi/Fantasy Conventions, we focused on the tradition of SG Weekends. These events are fun, yet simplier and less costly affairs to attend. Over the years, we've seen SG Weekends include; camping, cookouts, DVD marathons, table top games, holiday parties and yes airsoft!! :D We're trying to work with members in each Sector to enable events to be scheduled in 2011 to bring our members alittle closer together and continue to build a stronger fan group.
Matt Snyder
CO, 10th SFS - Tau'ri Furies
the only easy day was yesterday...

Return to SG Weekends